Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New blog

With loads of help from my buddy Chelcie (take a look at her Etsy Shop) here is my new blog.  It's been an interesting but somewhat draining month playing around Seattle trying to get a couple of people interested in what I'm singing about.  With this new blog I'm planning to include a lot more writing about other people's music as well as hopefully get some YouTube videos recorded and uploaded in hopes of reaching a few more people who might be interested in the type of music I'm trying to make.  If nothing else, it'll keep my keyboard warm and it looks a whole lot better than the old blog.  Have a look around....Thanks again Chelcie!

Elliot

2 comments:

chelcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelcie said...

thumbs up buddy! anytime!